Wednesday, January 20, 2010

CHRISTIAN THE LION

This isn't any recent news or anything, just something I wanted to share that I think is just amazing. I didn't know about this story until a few weeks ago and for those who don't know this story, let me fill you in briefly.
Back when you could actually buy exotic animals, these two Australian gentlemen, John Rendall and Anthony Burke, purchased a lion cub in London.  They raised this it, naming him Christian, and he obviously grew at an alarming rate.  After a year with him under their care, the guys decided it was best to release Christian into the wild back in Africa.
A year later the two guys took a trip to Africa to try and find Christian.  They were successful and then, just when u think the result is going to be deadly, you are blown away by what happens.  It's a pretty amazing story if you ask me....Check it out



For me this story is awesome because I am a huge animal lover myself. It just shows you what love can do between others, animal or human.

No comments:

Post a Comment